top of page
- Mon, Mar 27San DiegoMar 27, 8:00 AM – Mar 29, 8:00 AMSan Diego, 500 Hotel Cir N, San Diego, CA 92108, USAJoin housing professionals and advocates, homelessness experts and activists, elected officials and staff, and other multi-sector social justice leaders and collaborators from across the state as we dive deep into issues and solutions that have emerged as we enter our third year of the pandemic.
- Wed, Mar 29New York
- Wed, Apr 19IndianapolisApr 19, 4:00 PM – 6:30 PMIndianapolis, 551 W Merrill St, Indianapolis, IN 46225, USAEach year, our CHIP Celebration offers an opportunity to support CHIP's mission to mobilize, advocate, and empower community collaboration towards ending homelessness and fostering an effective system of homelessness prevention and intervention in the Indianapolis area.
- Mon, Apr 24La Cañada Flintridge
- Tue, Apr 25Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore
- Thu, Apr 27New OrleansApr 27, 9:00 AMNew Orleans, 800 Iberville St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USAThe Louisiana Association of Affordable Housing Providers (LAAHP) is a non-profit organization with the primary intent to work for laws, legislation, and programs that are necessary for, and contribute toward, the development of a viable affordable housing inventory in Louisiana.
bottom of page